“The corps don’t listen to reason and they’re immune to public pressure. The only way to get them to listen is to make it worth their while—by raising the costs of business as usual if they don’t.”
Zora is best described as a saboteur. She spends much of her time infiltrating hypercorp society, organizing dissent and engaging in direct action intended to expose or hinder authoritarian social practices. Zora considers herself a libertarian socialist, but is not content to spend her time in autonomist habitats. She feels a responsibility to bring about the downfall of repressive capitalist structures. She was recruited into Firewall several years ago, when an operation to expose a gerontocrat’s corruption unveiled that her target was actually infected by the TITANs-spread exsurgent virus. She’s onboard the Scum barge in order to acquire supplies for her cell’s next mission.
Zora is a serious and determined radical, with a keen sense of fairness, justice and social responsibility. She doesn’t tolerate people who abuse their authority very well. She can be a bit dry and humorless at times, especially when politics or social inequalities are in the way.
- Morph: Ghost (Walker 4/20)
- Active Skills: Beam Weapons 30, Blades 20, Climbing 80, Clubs 20, , Demolitions 60, Disguise 35, Flight 20, Fray 67 (77), Free Fall 30 (40), Freerunning 50, Hardware: Electronics 35, , Infiltration 70 (90), Interfacing 25, , , Kinetic Weapons 50, Palming 50, Perception 35, , Pilot: Aircraft 40 (50), , Research 50, Seeker Weapons 30, Spray Weapons 30, Swimming 20, Throwing Weapons 30, Unarmed Combat 55 ,
- Knowledge Skills: Language: Native German 77, Profession: Security Procedures 55
- Augmentations: Basic Mesh Inserts, Cortical Stack, Adrenal Boost, Chameleon Skin, Enhanced Vision, Grip Pads
- Armor: 3 / 2 (Smart Skin)
- Ranged Medium Rail Pistol (50) DV 2d10 + 4 -5AP