“Please put down the weapon, I do not wish to harm you.”
Ahmir was one of the millions who took a job as a near-indentured servant in space before the Fall in order to escape crushing poverty on Earth. He has now spent almost two decades working various manual labor and menial jobs around the system. Most recently, he has been hiring himself out as a bodyguard or as ship security for traders and others traveling to and from the far fringes of the solar system. He became involved with Firewall several years back when an associate hired him on as an extra 30 gun on a Firewall-sponsored mission to eradicate an Exhuman 35 faction outpost in the Kuiper Belt. Ahmir is aboard the Scum barge looking for new employment.
Ahmir is generally quiet and keeps to himself, having spent much time on long journeys and in the isolation of deep space. He is honestly friendly and sociable with others, however, greeting any new friends with a large grin and going out of his way even for complete strangers. Ahmir is a bit of an ascetic and his current morph is neuter-sex, as he considers sexual urges a distraction.
- Morph: Bouncer (Walker 4/20)
- Active Skills: Beam Weapons 45, Blades 40, Climbing 70, Clubs 20, Demolitions 35, Disguise 35, Flight 20, Fray 50, Free Fall 60, Freerunning 40, Hardware: Aerospace 50, Hardware: Robotics 50, Infiltration 25, Interfacing 25, , Kinetic Weapons 50, Medicine: First Aid 45, Navigation 55, Palming 20, Perception 50, , Pilot: Spacecraft 50, , Research 35, Scrounging 45, Seeker Weapons 20, Spray Weapons 20, Swimming 20, Throwing Weapons 20, Unarmed Combat 20
- Knowledge Skills: Academics: Astronomy 40, Academics: Engineering 35, Art: Writing 30, Language: English 35, Language: Native Arabic 77, Language: Spanish 30, Profession: Security Procedures 60
- Augmentations: Basic Mesh Inserts, Cortical Stack, Grip Pads, Oxygen Reserve, Prehensile Feet
- Melee Unarmed strike (20) DV 1d10 + SOM/10