Though death is often just a temporary setback, elite assassins still play a role in the upper levels of crime and power. The assassin’s mission may be to send a message, kidnap an ego, or erase a memory before it is backed up. The most capable assassins get close enough to their targets to pop their stacks or disappear their targets entirely; missing people whose deaths are not con rmed may not be resleeved from backup for months, depending on their insurance provisions. The best killers leave no trace and protect their own egos with dead switches.
- Morph: Ghost (Walker 4/20)
- Active Skills: Beam Weapons 30, Blades 75 (Wasp Knife), Climbing 105, Clubs 30, , Disguise 62, Flight 30, Fray 65 (75), Free Fall 30 (40), Freerunning 72, , Infiltration 100 (120), , Investigation 50, , Kinetic Weapons 72 (Sniper Rifle), , Palming 30, Perception 60, , , Research 50, Seeker Weapons 60, Spray Weapons 30, Swimming 30, Throwing Weapons 60, Unarmed Combat 70 ,
- Augmentations: Adrenal Boost, Basic Biomods, Basic Mesh Inserts, Bioweave Armor (Light), Chameleon Skin, Cortical Stack, Dead Switch, Echolocation, Enhanced Vision, Grip Pads, Hardened Skeleton, Medichines, Mental Speed, Neurachem (Level 1), Toxin Filters
- Gear: Anonymous Account, Covert Ops Tool, Smart Clothing, Smart Dust, Spindle, Spindle Climber, Tracking Software
- Armor: 12 / 13 (Bioweave Armor, Light Body Armor, Chameleon Cloak)