Youth: Infolife Machine AGI
What understands machines better than a machine mind? Your code is focused on interacting and controlling software and hardware so that humans don’t have to.
Background: The strictness of your parents leaves you only one choice: to excel at lying. Gain +10 Deception skill
48 years old
Adult Pre-Fall: Enforcer
In basic terms, you’re a thug, no matter if you work for a hypercorp, cartel head, or habitat overseer
Pre-Fall Event: You take up a sport. +10 to Climbing, Fray, Free Fall, Freerunning, or Swimming.
Fall: You exemplify yourself in destroying TITAN machines. Take the Wrecker package
Post-Fall Event: You fall in with a new crowd—one that will have your back. Gain the Allies trait
Story: Your life has been blissfully serene and untroubled. Your friends may secretly hate you
- Morph: Gargoyle (Walker 4/20)
- Active Skills: Blades 15, Climbing 15, Clubs 15, , Demolitions 55, Disguise 20, Flight 15, Fray 50, Freerunning 15, Gunnery 20, Hardware: Electronics 55, Hardware: Robotics 35, Infiltration 45, Infosec 50, Interfacing 75, , Investigation 20, Kinetic Weapons 45, Navigation 20, , Perception 50, , Pilot: Aircraft 45, Pilot: Groundcraft 45, Programming 77, Psychosurgery 20, Research 45, Scrounging 20, Seeker Weapons 62, Swimming 15, Unarmed Combat 45
- Knowledge Skills: Academics: Neuroscience 62, Academics: Xenolinguistics 55, Academics: Xenozoology 55, Art: Criticism 40, Interest: TITAN Tech 62, Native Language: Russian 77, Profession: Enforcement 45, Profession: Squad Tactics 55, Profession: Viral Marketing 45
- Augmentations: 360-Degree Vision, Access Jacks, Anti-Glare, Basic Mesh Inserts, Chemical Sniffer, Cortical Stack, Cyberbrain, Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Smell, Enhanced Vision, Lidar, Mnemonic Augmentation, Nanoscopic Vision, Oracles, Radar System, T-Ray Emitter
- Traits: Real World Naievite, Social Stigma (AGI), Allies (Titanian Military)
- Melee Unarmed strike (45) DV 1d10 + SOM/10